UI vs. UX | What is different, and which is best for you?

Hello! I am Hunter!

I am a UI/UX designer. I mainly focus on UI, but I love UX design also. I will be talking to you today about the differences between UI and UX, and which would suit you more.

Most people are confused about what is different between UI and UX. Well, to put it simply, the UX designer is the one who designs the overall experience of the user. A UI Designer is the one who adds what the experience looks like, using what the UX designer has done.

If you still don’t get it, let me explain it. Take Spotify for example:

Spotify has UI and UX. The UX Designer is the one who decided how many songs should be in the playlist to satisfy the user, they came up with the idea to make a playlist of all your hearted songs, the heart so if you like a song, you can heart it and save it. The UI Designer makes all the icons and generates the music photos and buttons and defines clearly what song you playing and what the song is.

So, how do you know what you should choose?
If you have an artistic side and like designing the layout of the design, I recommend UI design for you.
If you like the development of the app or website, and how to make the user enjoy the experience, and how you can make it easy for them, UX design is in your future.

Thanks for reading!
Hunter

Feedback

How did you like this tutorial?
  • It was good
  • It was okay, I guess.
  • I hated it

0 voters

12 Likes

This isn’t a detailed tutorial about UI and UX, you just define their meaning only.

14 Likes

he didnt said he would tell you how to make UI or UX…

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but this category is for teaching people about detailed tutorials, not only define the difference and that’s it.

4 Likes

This category is for tutorials. This was a tutorial about what is different between UI and UX.

1 Like

Okay? But it isn’t what mostly everyone were expecting.

1 Like

There was no reason to get rude, he isn’t entitled to make a detailed one if he doesn’t want to.

1 Like