UIBlox Icons [Replaced]

Replaced! New topic link: UIBlox Icons V5: All UIBlox Icons in one place

V Old poll V

How do you rate this plugin? (2nd Version)

0 voters

5 Likes

Icon collection would be ok, there are some good ones, but it is not easy to find a specific icon without search function and/or a quick table view with small icons.

I know search function would require some manual work (to tag/rename icons).
The table view would be easier to implement.

2 Likes

Hey, I suggest that you should make a preview video for this plugin, some people might not know how to use them

Still, a good plugin

2 Likes

This plugin for me is a dream come true, though I wasn’t actively looking for ROBLOX assets, this does change a lot of things. One thing though is that the icons are not clickable in anyway that provides functionality. I think it would be beneficial if you added setting image functionality and/or insert functionality.

1 Like

Select the ImageFrame/Button and click on need icon in plugin to set “Image” parameter to icon (and rectSize, rectOffset)
Select any instance and click on need icon to insert into instance

1 Like

I made the tutorial for this plugin

1 Like

Roblox updated UIBlox asset set, now it’s “broken”

this is what I meant:

I don’t have any problems with icons. Maybe my studio doesn’t updated?
But I updated the icon datas in plugin. Problem is fixed?

Nope, not at all, it did for some but most seems not

I fixed icons in this plugin. Try now

Yeah, that’s better, thanks!

1 Like

I made the new update (3rd). Now you can repair icons by yourself!
In first, set already setted icons by this plugin for set attributes (for repair)
In second, go to plugin’s menu > Repair and click the “From file” button. Next, in popup open this way:

%localappdata%\Roblox\Versions\{robloxVersion}\ExtraContent\LuaPackages\Packages\_Index\UIBlox\UIBlox\App\ImageSet\getIconSizeUDim2.lua

Dont forget change {robloxVersion} to your

If popup doesn’t close, click on “Select” button.
All icons will be fixed

I like this plugin, it seems good, but the problem is that it doesn’t auto update. I would suggest using UIBlox fallback icons because those don’t get updated. Alternatively, find a way to update the icons from something like tracking updates.

Also another thing. The UI is scaled horribly. All the elements look too big. I also forgot to mention that the icons don’t always appear as their correct size. They in fact appear very blurry at times.

This is because you automatically have scaled these icons to 100 x 100, instead of their intended resolution via ImageRectSize. As you can see by doing a quick modification, the image actually looks normal.

You might have to fix this soon.

OK. Thanks for feedback!

Thirty ch