UIPageLayout causes ScreenGui to disappear when LayoutOrder of GuiObject is changed

Apple M1 Macbook Pro
macOs 13.2.1 (22D68)
Roblox Studio Version 0.573.0.5730507

Changing the LayoutOrder of a GuiObject residing inside a ScreenGui that contains a UIPageLayout object causes the entire ScreenGui to disappear. From what I can see the only way to make this reappear is by cutting and pasting the ScreenGui back into the StarterGui service.

I have uploaded a screen recording that demonstrates the issue as an unlisted video on YouTube.

Expected behavior

The frame should still be visible without having to cut and paste the ScreenGui

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket in our internal database.

1 Like

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I rolled out a flag to fix this. Can you confirm whether or not this issue is still reproducible? Thanks!

UIPageLayouts have completely broken in my game within the last hour or so. Not sure if related to your flag. Enabling circular on the uipagelayout seems to fix it

game: ( ✦ ) The Sewers - Roblox

2 Likes

UIPageLayouts have broke in my game too. Started getting reports around 3 hours ago.

game: The Vampire Legacies 2 BETA - Roblox

1 Like

@Zooleos @DataSigh Sorry to hear that, I’ll roll back the flag for now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there, just want to relay what @Zooleos is saying in that our UI has seemed to also break and we have narrowed it down to the UIPageLayout object not working as usual. None of the content for our UI using the UIPageLayout appears unless we delete the UIPageLayout object and put it back in. Has this issue been resolved?

3 Likes

Is this issue still occurring? I’ve rolled back the flag ~an hour ago! You may have to restart Roblox Studio.

I have spent the past few minutes trying to replicate the issue on servers, and I can’t anymore! Seems like it’s been resolved in Make a Cake now. I will let you know if we notice any replicable issues in the future!

When we experienced this issue, before you rolled back the change, if we put the UIPageLayout.Circular to true, it then worked fine again

1 Like