UIScripter: Gui scripting made simple (FREE FOR 3 DAYS)

Note: I do not own this plugin, I am just posting this on behalf of the plugin owner.

Introducing the Ultimate UI Scripting Plugin for Roblox Developers!

Are you tired of spending countless hours scripting UI elements from scratch? Simplify your development process with our new UI Scripting Plugin! Packed with powerful and easy-to-use features, this plugin is designed to help you create stunning, interactive UIs in no time.

:star2: Features:

• Show/Hide Button: Quickly toggle visibility of UI elements with a simple button click.
  • Show Button: Instantly reveal hidden UI elements.
  • Hide Button: Easily hide visible UI elements.
  • Grow on Hover: Add a professional touch with elements that grow when hovered over.
  • Stroke on Hover: Highlight UI elements with a stroke effect on hover.
  • Tilt on Hover: Engage users with tilting UI elements when they hover.
  • Gamepass Button: Seamlessly integrate Gamepass purchase buttons into your UI.
  • Player Name: Display the player’s name dynamically.
  • Player Image: Show the player’s avatar image effortlessly.

Why Choose Our Plugin?

• User-Friendly: Designed for both novice and experienced developers.
  • Time-Saving: Implement complex UI functionalities in just a few clicks.
  • Customizable: Easily tweak and customize the provided scripts to fit your needs.
  • Support & Updates: Enjoy continuous support and regular updates to keep your UI elements fresh and functional.

Transform your game’s UI with ease and efficiency. Get the UI Scripting Plugin today and take your Roblox projects to the next level!

Feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback. We can’t wait to see what you create!

3 Likes

My feedback to this post.

1. You haven’t provided any images which show what the plugin can do.
2. There isn’t a free version of the plugin so you are using community resources to advertise to gain sales which, in my opinion, isn’t a good use of this category although allowed.
3. Posted on an account called “islands_altforfrost” which seems sketchy.

I hate to be negative but this is just advertising to get quick cash.

11 Likes

Yeah I completely agree with this, if you’re gonna advertise your plugin use your main account rather than your alt account and atleast provide images of it.

2 Likes

Seems like a sketchy plugin.

I don’t see a need to post about your plugin from a whole other account, and creating fake reviews for your plugin isn’t a good look either.

“Really useful plugin, I can’t wait to see how they update it.” -Your alt account
Didn’t even try hiding it, both accounts share the same name :sob:

6 Likes

Unfortunately my main account does not have access to devforum posting, as I was unaware that I was logged into my alt when browsing and accidentally got access on this account.

1 Like

(Reply from plugin owner)
We have provided an image on the plugin’s page, I am sorry if you can’t see the whole image I will make sure to fix that. There is also a list of the functions on the post here.
I have paid enough money to make this plugin, I won’t put it up for free, and btw it’s not really my fault that Roblox decided to put 4,99$ minimum price for all the plugins, it would have been something like 100 robux if it wasn’t for roblox’s price floor.

1 Like

Just a recommendation, you should add a videos aswell to this post to show how capable it is. (And fake reviews will make your plugin seem sketchy to others)

Where are there fake reviews? I did not post any fake reviews.

1 Like

On your plugin page, there is one review made by a person whose name is almost identical to your name (The plugin owners name). It just seems sketchy which might lead people to not buying it.

I see now, as stated in the origial post I do not own this plugin, but I am just posting on behalf of someone else. I’m not sure about the reviews.

1 Like

Oh, must’ve been a misunderstanding. I thought I was talking to the owner of this plugin since I was replying to their message.

The plugin is now free, and open to testing! Please leave a review as we really need feedback.

1 Like

The plugin is now free, for a limited amount of time, so people can test and see it is not sketchy.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve tested it. One thing I’d like to suggest; please make it use collection service. Right now, it parents a local script. This can lead to like 100 different local scripts which will lag stuff out. What I would do is create one local script to handle all the tags, and make it so when they click on for example, Grow on Hover, just tag the selected gui element with “Grow” and then the local script that handles everything will handle it.

I’d also like to suggest a notification system that’ll pop up errors, cause for example if I try using “PlayerImage Label” on a normal frame, it wont do anything, and might confuse people. Instead you should make it notify the player of this.

Your plugin should stand out/have unique features for it to be paid. Its ashame that Roblox make plugins be a minimum of 5 dollars, and made it so you can’t use Robux to buy them. I’d suggest making improvements to the UI so for example when they click on “Stroke on Hover” you can select how thick you want the stroke to be, and if you want it to tween when they hover or not. This applies for everything else, like for the player image button they can choose if it should be an image of their body, or only the head. For grow on button, make it so they can choose between it tweening or directly setting to the final grow size, and how much it should grow. I’d suggest making it so before adding the local scripts you can check and uncheck boxes and use sliders to make it more easy to use.

Honestly the plugin as it is right now is not worth buying, so I’d suggest listening to the feedback I provided above. Oh, and I tested out PlayerImage Label and it doesn’t seem to work for me.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t pay for a plugin that does simple stuff that I can watch a tutorial on youtube to make.

3 Likes

Yeah this plugin is unneeded and developers should make systems specific for their own game.

2 Likes

(reply from owner)
Thank you for your feedback, we are probably going to change the way the plugin works in the future (you are not the only person who suggested this) but for right now we will leave it as it is. Also we are planning to have many new functions in the future, please note that we released this plugin yesterday and many updates will come.
And exactly because it’s not worth buying, we made it free for some time.

1 Like

(reply from owner)
We know it’s not worth buying, especially for programmers like you, so we made it free until we release more updates. In the future we will have many more functions so it will be defenetly worth buying. Also please note that we released it yesterday so obviously it won’t have many functions in it. And in the future when we update it, is it better to spend all day following YouTube tutorials and wasting your time, when you can spend just 5$ and get so many functions?

1 Like

you barely spend an hour looking and doing the tutorials…