Ultimate Chaos the Game | Early Beta

Hello Developers,
Today, my group and I have released a Survival-Based, disaster roleplaying game we think you’ll enjoy. We have been working on this game since 2022 and have finally completed it. Along the way, we have gathered input from players and other developers on our games and have been improving ever since. The game we’ve released today combines all the trends my group and I have seen while remaining functional and entertaining. The hybrid genre offers a mixed, immersive, engaging experience that blends survival, construction, and roleplaying elements. In just one hour after release, the game gained over 40 beta testers, all of whom provided positive feedback.

• How do you play the game?

The mechanics of UCG (Ultimate Chaos the Game) are relatively straightforward for anyone to learn. In a new server, you will spawn in an empty world with a shop, a base, and a spawner. You will also have a gravity gun that you can use to pick up more things as you build.

Shop

You can use ‘Q’ to drag objects closer to you and ‘E’ to drag objects farther. You can also press ‘R’ to remove an object you’ve spawned and ‘-’ to stabilize an object. With that, you can build a base however and wherever you want and attempt to survive the ongoing disasters. The more disasters you survive and enemies you kill, the more cash you get. With enough money, you can buy weapons, unique items, clothing, and much more. Essentially, the name of the game is experience. The more time you have over noobs, the better you will be; And all of this is WITHOUT tedious, labor-inducing grinding.

However, even the most skilled players have no idea what the game will offer.

• What were the challenges in making the game?

I kept off from making this game for a while, lacking motivation. Since I started playing Roblox, I have been making games. Of course, not all of them were good. However, with community feedback, I have improved and started a group with a close friend of mine. Together, we made the most meme’d games imaginable. We didn’t care what the ‘trend’ was or what all the big game developers were doing; instead, we had fun.

While still a relatively small group, Cybercity has gained a cult-like following for the style and feel of the games we’ve made. None of our games are pay-to-win, nor are they trend-following; Rather, they are what our community loves and appreciates us for. Now, I want to know, from an outside game developer perspective, how they feel about it all. I am positive that once you play the game, you’ll feel as great about it as I do.

• What does this game have to offer over others?

Many games could be considered “similar” to UCG. Some that may come to mind are The Normal Elevator and Natural Disaster Survival. In these games, set ‘Events’ happen to everyone on a server. After some time, the event ends, and a new one begins. You could also apply this idea to games like Plates of Fate, Cursed Islands, RBLXWare, etc. What makes our game different, however, comes down to many factors. One of which is how no event ever ends. Once it happens, it doesn’t go away, hence the game’s name. The more you play, the harder it gets, unlike other games of similar genres, which always stay relatively easy.

My group and I are excited for you to play and judge our game. If you have any feedback, please don’t be afraid to post it here.

Promotional posters (You can rate these if you want aswl):

Play the game here

(5) Ultimate Chaos the Game. BETA [UCG] - Roblox

4 Likes

Any kind of feedback is welcome!

Hi feedback from me:

1. You spawn quite far from the areas to claim
  2. The shop is quite dark. Add so lighting so we can see what is on the shelves
  3. Z fighting on the shop base
  4. Need an obvious close button for the avatar shop. I finally found it at the bottom of the screen at about 40x40 pixels. Keep their size, look and position consistent across all UIs
  5. The shopkeeper UI has no prices. If I buy something, I get “Purcgase failed” I guess this is because I don’t have enough cash, but I cant see a purchase price on the items in the UI.
  6. I cant pickup cows
  7. There seems to be a grey UI button in the top left corner. I can partially see it but can’t access it or see what it really says.
  8. Add more things like the blender. Add more blades to the blender.

I really like the respawn effects and the idea for the game is cool.

1 Like

Hello @BadDad2004, thank you for the feedback!

1. every time you die, you spawn at a random place on the map. Sometimes, you spawn far away from anything; other times, you don’t.
  2. I intentionally made the shop dark but could make it brighter, I agree.
  3. Yes, I will update all the avatar shop GUI soon.
  4. It does have a price… In the corner of each image, it displays a price.
  5. I plan to fix that… It is the announcement banner
  6. Ok!

Again, thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

(Bullet points not in order fsr…)

Oh, and, one more thing… You don’t pick up the cows, T̷̟̍H̴̡̋Ė̴̝ ̶̮̋Č̶̝O̵̗̎Ẅ̶̳́S̸̰̎ ̵̹̒P̷̙͂Ī̵͇C̵̻̐K̷͙̾ ̶͓͒Ú̷͍P̵̖̒ ̷̼́Y̷̱̋Ȏ̵̗U̶̮͑!̶̝̄

1 Like

Could you add a fire mechanism for items you have picked up the gravity gun, like Half Life. So for Mouse Right click, add a BodyVelocity to fire the item. Little UI to show the longer you hold, the more power behind the velocity. Then when fired stuff hits things like skeleton, it will damage them. Just a thought.

Make the roof cannon a click to fire please.

More cover needed in the open area as I died from a meteor shower. I also got chased to death by Domo. Died from a piano. Died from lava.

2 Likes

This is a cool idea! I’ve never considered doing this before; thank you for the suggestion…

You can fling yourself easily with big objects