Ultra Realistic Graphics

!MAX GRAPHICS!

test - Roblox

I Wanted to Share this Obviously I Want some Feedback (Graphic and Terrain Feedback)
Hope you like it!
ATTENTION! SHOULD I DO SOME PROGRESS WITH THIS “TEST” AND DO A NICE SHOWCASE? IF YOU KNOW ANY SHOWCASE NAMES TELL ME.

20 Likes

Looks stunning! Not really sure what it is supposed to be or if it’s just a showcase, but great potential is surely there, maybe add more nature decorations or hills around the building, depending on what type of game you’re trying to make, even cottages or a village. Needs work although, the ‘ultra realistic graphics’ isn’t very visible yet, but I believe in you! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Is it possible you can post the game or more pictures? I don’t think we’re seeing all of the ‘ultra realistic graphics’ that your game has.

1 Like

The game is already posted in the OP under the picture

next time make sure you dont miss anything :wink:

2 Likes

That looks good, but i wouldn’t say “ultra realistic” theres definitely more things to pulish, like the models and textures, also some trees have flying leafs like this one

2 Likes

Ah my bad, I read too fast. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Obviously, This is made in 30 Minutes,

Ill be copying your graphic settings now. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

This game is beautiful!

1 Like

Will be releasing his setting numbers soon.

Will be for sale

1 Like

Wdym for sale, this is his creation

1 Like

I actually perfectly copied his graphics settings, Skybox, Numbers, Etc. He won’t release them so I will

1 Like

Oh.
But why sell that though?
They’re just like numbers and settings

1 Like

I mean publish it for everyone not payment

1 Like

If you would like something even better I would recommend checking out Extravi’s reshade preset or RoShade since it is basically shaders, also known as ray tracing for roblox.

2 Likes

You are missing something, My originality and My Final Shaders Sorry this aren’t my Settings.

Really? Then explain how I get these settings?

Check your settings in studio.

Same Skybox

2 Likes

Nope, That’s not mine. Wrong Settings

This is what it looks like with Extravi’s reshade preset at ultra, I dont think I can go back to using normal roblox graphics…

3 Likes

I Mean It doesn’t look ultra at all xd

1 Like