Unable to access fast track panel, 404 errors

When trying to access the Fast Track reporting page, I’m presented with a 404 error in my browser console 100% of the time. Every other user I know in the program is also encountering this.

Accessing the page through the link directly results in a blank page.

Unsure when this could’ve started happening, but I first noticed this today.

13 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue and the fast track page has not been fixed yet as of October 2nd, 2020.

This exact problem is happening with me as well. Same error upon clicking the tab, and also unable to access it even by going directly to the link. Happens across all browsers and on the mobile website, as well.

2 years ago, and it’s still not fixed. Is this program completely dead now or what? I see that it’s functionality is still there somewhere, but not the page itself.

3 Likes

Could we have an update on what’s happening with this? Its been a while and as of today I noticed the panel isn’t even listed in settings anymore.

1 Like

Can confirm that the Fast Track button is now completely gone, so it might mean that the program is basically done for.

HOWEVER, if you open the json of your account settings (https://www.roblox.com/my/settings/json), the fast-track is still present.

1 Like

I’ve recently checked the json of my account settings and I’ve noticed that my account is no longer in the Fast-Track program anymore. Can you confirm the same on your side via https://www.roblox.com/my/settings/json ? If so then they have definitely discontinued and removed this program.

1 Like

Yep, checked with a few other fast-trackers and their accounts were also “removed” from the program. Reason I’m quoting that is due to the fact that after a few tests that I’ve done, even though it says you’re not apart of FT anymore, you STILL have your reports prioritized so the FT functionality still remains despite your account settings saying otherwise.

So yeah it seems like Roblox has removed Fast-track off of the website completely, but still is keeping its function for all fast-track members.

Hey @mothmage @Chatowillwin @avwzz and others, thanks for this report!

Fast Track was a useful tool to help moderate our community, however thanks to improvements to our moderation system, we are able to leverage these insights under a different flow and are therefore sunsetting the program as it is no longer needed. The panel has been removed from account settings.

Many thanks for all of your help contributing to user safety so far, and thanks for your patience while we were figuring this out!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.