Unable to access roblox-playfab "Advanced" data explorer

Reproduction Steps

Currently, as of 7/18/22, the “Data Explorer (Advanced)” page in playfab (provided through Roblox’s playfab program) does not load anything, it simply remains blank. This makes it impossible to run custom queries on the data we’ve ingested, which is important to the operations of our experiences.

Expected Behavior

It is expected that the advanced data explorer would load normally, allowing us to run KQL queries.

Actual Behavior

The advanced data explorer simply does not load.

Workaround

None

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://developer.rblx.playfab.com/en-us/r/t/ID/playstream/query
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-07-18 00:07:00 (-04:00)

2 Likes

Encountering the exact same problem on my end as well.

1 Like

Upon further testing, it seems the page loads after ~6 minutes have passed. This is still a problem, I shouldn’t have to wait 6 minutes for the panel to load!

This is still happening as of 8/15/22.

Interestingly enough, I am experiencing the opposite problem: the advanced explorer loads fine, but the basic explorer does not load. I have noticed this issue probably since the beginning of 2022 at least, but I have not been disrupted by the issue since I only use the advanced explorer.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the late response. I filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll come back to you when possible.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, so sorry for the late response here. We’ve marked this as ‘done’ in our system. Is anyone still experiencing issues?

1 Like

The playfab program was shut down, due to Roblox rolling out their own analytics systems for developers. I’d be surprised if anyone was still making use of Roblox’s playfab :sweat_smile:

1 Like