Unable to Access Roblox Website (Error Code 9009)

I am unable to access the Roblox website due to an error. Whenever I try to visit the website, I receive the following error message: {“errors”:[{“code”:9009,“message”:“No Service Found”}]}.

Reproduction Steps

1. Open any web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari).
  2. Navigate to the Roblox website by entering the URL (https://www.roblox.com/) in the address bar.
  3. Upon loading the website, the error message “{“errors”:[{“code”:9009,“message”:“No Service Found”}]}” appears, and the site fails to load any content.

Visual Aids:

Direct Links:

Expected Behavior

I expect to access the Roblox homepage without errors and navigate through games, groups, and profiles without interruptions.

A private message is associated with this bug report

3 Likes

Before publishing this bug report, around 6-7 minutes ago, the bug was fixed by itself I am currently able to reaccess everything. It is unclear what happened…

Good evening, It is quite possible that your internet connection was not stable or that the browser in question is at fault. If you encounter the issue again, try changing browsers or clearing your caches and cookies. Have a good day. :smiley:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.