Unable to add Roblox Group under Game Page social links

I am unable to add our Roblox group link under our game page social links. When I try to update it, it fails to add it saying “Failed to save RobloxGroup links(s).” Screen Recording of link failing to save

Browser Info:

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Expected behavior

When I put in the Roblox group link in the video provided, I expect it to save and show up on the game page.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/games/3475397644/FISHING-FRENZY-Dragon-Adventures

11 Likes

This has been happening for months for me as well. Really hoping someone could fix this.

2 Likes

This also happens for me for Drive World’s group links

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

Hello, is there any update? Just tried this again and I am still having the same issue. Thanks

1 Like

This is still happening, and I have no way to advertise the latest trailer to people in my group.

The issue is still happening as of today.

EDIT: Nevermind! You must be the owner of the group to make it work.

1 Like

Yup, when I tried to do this a little while after reporting it, it didn’t work for me because I didn’t own the group. Kinda annoying it’s not a permission you can set for the group but I understand the reasoning.

Still happening.

This is a different issue, to fix the issue you are having; remove the ‘/Group’ at the end of your link.

1 Like

2024 and still doesnt work. I hope it will be fixed soon…

1 Like