Unable to change my avatar in-app and on the website

I am unable to change my avatar at all. I changed it to a different one this afternoon, and it has been broken since.

Desktop:

Mobile:

I have checked, and everything in the outfit is still on the catalog. The only place I was able to change it was on the desktop app.

I believe the issue may be the dynamic heads, as it is not displaying that I am wearing the head on the website.

2 Likes

Hi @darkpixiz Are you able to provide a bit more additional information to confirm that this bug is similar to Cannot equip most UGC Dynamic Heads - #5 by PseudoRNG3816

Few options:

1. In your browser inspector - you could look for set-wearing-assets and the error message would identify the exact asset that’s missing.
  2. you could also buy free bundles that contain this mood asset and it shoudl resolve your issue on your existing avatar.

Thank you!

1 Like

I ran into this exact issue while trying to equip one of my outfits that had Stevie Standard’s DefaultFallBackMood applied onto it.
In my case, because the fallback mood wasn’t given when I acquired the dynamic head, it renders the outfit unusable.

I do recall this is due to a related issue with the editor in general that was brought up back on July 16th, where it would not equip the other items in the outfit that the user does own.

1 Like

When changing into the outfit, there were no failed network responses or console warnings.

I checked the console, and it is only warning me that I have blocked escv2 at a browser level. That should not impact anything, I just can’t stand being tracked.

It may be similar to the one you linked, I’ll watch for anything there to see if it’s fixed.

We’ve fixed the issue regarding mood animations mentioned by Cannot equip most UGC Dynamic Heads - #5 by PseudoRNG3816.

Are you still experiencing this issue or has it been resolved?

1 Like

Thanks, seems to have fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.