Unable to change the name of experience

We’re unable to update the name of Blade Ball - any time we attempt to change the game’s name, we get this error and the changes are not saved:

This happens repeatedly for any change we try and make to the name, and it happens to each developer who has tried updating the game’s name this week. Nothing has changed about our description. The issue is not with the game’s name or description being moderated, as we’re able to set another place to have the exact same name and description without any issues.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations/experiences/4777817887/places/13772394625/configure

A private message is associated with this bug report

4 Likes

Can you change it from the Game Settings inside of Studio? I wouldn’t trust an error message that contains two capitalization errors.

2 Likes

I experienced this issue as well sunday evening - [🎃] Elemental Dungeons - Roblox

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you!

About a year later and I am still experiencing this. This issue has made it practically impossible to set descriptions for my experience.

I would like to set my description to the image down below, but it gets filtered for what it appears to be absolutely no reason; I can set the description of groups perfectly fine. I can’t even type more than one sentence it seems like. Whenever there are large amounts of words it just spazzes out and makes it impossible to set descriptions.