Unable to change UGC Accessory sale location

For one reason or another the sale location of multiple UGC items previously uploaded to our group are unable to be edited by me. We just released a new game under a different group and not being able to sell our items there is eating into our potential revenue. On top of that, it seems to be defaulting to “Marketplace Only” when the error happens, meaning that now it can’t even be sold in the original group’s game either. It’s worth noting that I am not part of the UGC program myself, but we do not have anyone on call who is at the moment to verify if that’s the issue.

Here’s the asset ID of this particular accessory: 12983878041

Expected behavior

I expect changing the sale location to function instead of throwing an error.

9 Likes

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Have yall found the issue? Mine recently just went off sale randomly and I am not sure how to fix it.

I’m now also having an issue with the same error where I cannot set items (both UGC rigid accessories and classic avatar shirts) off-sale. Everything else goes through and updates even with the error, including changing the description, but it refuses to let me remove the items from being sold.

This is extremely detrimental to our business model of offering seasonally available items.

2 Likes