Unable to delete avatar outfits

Recently, I have been trying to delete an outfit and it seems that I am unable to. This also happens on both the mobile app and the website.

App:

Browser: Mozilla FireFox 114.0.2 (64-bit)

Expected behaviour

I expect to be able to delete the outfit

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/my/avatar

3 Likes

Don’t seem to face this issue on Chrome 1140.5735.199 (64-bit) nor on Safari.

1 Like

I do have max outfits if that changes what happens when trying to delete outfits

1 Like

I’m sorry, are you able to rephrase what you said? I didn’t really get it.

1 Like

I have the max amount of outfits (50). There may be an issue with having max outfits where it is not letting me delete them

1 Like

I see, I’ll try to replicate this on my account to see if it errors.

1 Like

It seemed to fix itself once I updated the avatar for some reason. I am confused about why this is the case. I assume I had an item that was content deleted and it refused to delete because of that

1 Like

pls dont mark workarounds as solutions on bug reports!!!

more accurate description of the bug and a workaround:
old outfits refuse to delete until they are first updated or renamed. new outfits are unaffected. (also 403 in console, thats probably important info)

I marked it as a solution in this report as I planned to create a new bug to have it specific to content deleted items. This bug report was created due to me checking multiple outfits with that error and didn’t know it was for content-deleted items. I was unsure if it was because of a content-deleted item as it allowed me to delete an outfit that was older than that one (heck, it wasn’t updated in a long time too).

The last time I changed the bug report to something once I found out why it happens, Roblox closed it and forced me to make a new one. I forgot to create a new bug report since it was late at night.

Also, it was technically a solution to the problem I reported and not just a workaround (this is because it could be deleted once updated, fixing the issue entirely since the content-deleted items were removed on the outfit. Renaming didn’t fix the issue), so a new report is definitely more fitting since I could include more information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.