Unable to disable Team Create

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
Recently after the Studio Loading Issue situation, I’ve been unable to disable Team Create, no matter what I did.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior. This happens every time I try to disable Team Create after what happened yesterday in all my games. I have no idea how to reproduce the bug nor do I have any idea how to fix the bug.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
This happens in studio on the main website to all my games.

Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
[N/A]

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
Studio Loading Issue

Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
No idea.

1 Like

Disregard. Apparently if you just deactivate the game then re-activate the game, then you can turn off Team Create. Someone close please.

1 Like

Or you can Shutdown all servers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.