Unable to Equip Some Emotes

Hi there; I currently own 71 emotes and I’m only able to equip 30. When clicking the “Equip Emote” button (In the avatar page), it only displays 30 emotes under the “My Emote” section. I’m unable to adjust this list to display emotes that aren’t already on the list, and if you couldn’t tell, less than half of my emotes are able to be equipped. There isn’t anything I can find to figure out how to fix this issue, so I thought I’d shoot my chances on here.

Photo of all of my emotes

Photo of the "Equip Emote" button

I’m not really sure what causes this, I typically use the Opera browser, but I’ve used Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, & Firefox to see if the bug is still showing up on those browsers. From what I can tell, it applies to all of those browsers as well, and isn’t an Opera-specific issue but rather a Roblox-website one. To also clarify, I’ve disabled all of my browser extensions to test this on my Opera browser, and all of my other browsers are in their default states.

Device Info
  • User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36 OPR/73.0.3856.329
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

I’m not sure if this is just a me issue, or if it’s happening to all users who have over 30+ emotes. It’s kind of hard for me to verify this, as no one I know has more 30+ emotes.

2 Likes

+A small update: The issues weren’t related to the avatar outrages or anything, after the avatar feature was stabilized the issues are still there. I would also like to include the issue has always been there, even before any issues with the avatar editor.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

Hi there - I hate to bug yah, but it’s been a week since your post and was wondering if there was any updates/status change since then?

2 Likes

Hi, When there is an update from the engineers i will pass it on here.

2 Likes

With new emotes coming out & it being over 4+ months of radio silence, thought I’d bump this thread and see if anyone else is dealing with the issue.

1 Like

4 months of silence? That’s quite strange, this should be fixed by now. Maybe they were stalling.
Who knows.

1 Like

Well; it’s been quite some time and I thought I’d check to see if this issue was still on-going. Shockingly, it still is, and I’m kind of curious on why it’d need to take almost an entire year for this bug to be fixed?

If the issue is not fixed, you shouldn’t be marking your reply as the solution. (it is the marked solution as of writing)

3 Likes