Unable to generate Monthly Revenue Data spreadsheet for any games

In recent months, the Data Export feature on the Developer Stats page has been extremely slow and unreliable.

I tried generating the Monthly Revenue Data for Roblox High School 2 yesterday, and it stalled for a long time before eventually giving me this error:

I revisited the page again today and it was still trying to generate the CSV, eventually giving me the same error as before. I also tried generating CSVs for my other games, and I got the same results. This has also been an issue with the Monthly Game Stats Data - the CSVs don’t get generated until days later. Before recent months, it has never taken more than a few seconds for these spreadsheets to be generated.

I can download old spreadsheets that I had already generated previously, but it is failing to generate new spreadsheets.

I need the revenue spreadsheet’s data in order to accurately calculate percentage payouts to my team each month, so it’s frustrating that these can no longer be generated in a timely manner.

8 Likes

All my games are experiencing this as well.

1 Like

Same, i noticed this started a few days ago but i didn’t pay any mind to it.

Still seems to be ongoing

1 Like

It’s day 3 now and the CSV still hasn’t been generated. I’m surprised this isn’t getting more attention if it really is broken for everyone?

Edit 4/9/2019: I was able to generate the Monthly Game Stats Data for March right away, but the Monthly Revenue Data still is not being generated. :thinking:

3 Likes

It isn’t working for me either. This is hindering my ability to see the statistics behind my games revenue. Please fix!

1 Like

I have been waiting a few days for my February report to generate and it’s still going. I received an extra error message when checking in today but after refreshing the page it went back to the normal waiting message.

27%20PM

https://www.roblox.com/places/152166169/stats