Unable to get specific datastore keys

Reproduction Steps

1.) Access the datastores on Phantom Forces
2.) Fetch a specific key using the code sample below (more than this key is affected)
3.) It will throw a 500 internal server error

Code sample that errors:
print(game:GetService("DataStoreService"):GetDataStore("64test4"):GetAsync("525919`d249_1"))
Code sample that doesn’t error:
print(game:GetService("DataStoreService"):GetDataStore("64test4"):GetAsync("31137804`d1324_1"))

Expected Behavior

For it to return the data stored in the key

Actual Behavior

Returns the following error 502: API Services rejected request with error. HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

Currently a fair majority of our players are unable to play because of this issue, causing us to drop player count.

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2022-12-06 18:12:00 (-08:00)

3 Likes

For me any roblox-provided function to fetch data from Roblox throws an HTTP 502 error. HTTP to my external database works fine, but any function like ChatService:FilterStringAsync (players can’t chat) Player:GetRankInGroup (Moderators are not detected) MarketplaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync (gamepasses aren’t detected) etc is broken.

2 Likes

Having the same issue too with my datastores, and making API requests to my webserver.

Hey Developers,

Datastores should now be working as normal! If you’re still experiencing this issue, please let us know in this topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.