Unable to instinciate IK Controls and Highlights through Explorer

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I can’t add highlights and IK Controls through explorer (I can with Instance.new() but i need to make some different versions of it beforehand then clone it to use it.)

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

As seen they do not show up on explorer instance adder whatsoever.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    As i said i can use Instance.new() but i need to be able to add it via explorer to experiment with it faster and i HIGHLY doubt that this is how it is supposed to work.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Confusing. Did you check the unrecommend objects are visible in Insert Object?

1 Like

Thank you so much dude, i have been dealing with this for so long, i never expected it to be something like this. You have my appreciation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.