'Unable to join group.'

So I’m trying to claim an empty roblox group but when I try joining it I get the following error:

I already tried finding something in the internet regarding this problem but nothing helped.
What I already tried: removing cookies, diffrent engine (chrome), reducing group count (it already was at one group only)
So does anyone know if I can fix this and if so, how?

2 Likes

If it doesn’t work from another account then either the group is bugged or just Roblox prevents everyone from accessing it.

1 Like

It does this when you have the maximum of groups allowed, but as I can see in the picture you joined only one group? Looks weird, I don’t really know.

Nevermind I understood

I misread the post, but yeah it’s simply because you can’t join an empty group, probably because Roblox don’t want people to get groups for free as it would break the system of paying 100 Robux for a group.

2 Likes

Uh? Seems like you marked my post as the solution twice (I got the notifications) but here it doesn’t print as it. May you click it again and not change it so it prints as solved and people will be able to get the solution too easily?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.