Unable to join private servers on Xbox

About a week ago Xbox players are now unable to join private servers completely, whereas before they use to be able to join off their friends and join their own private server or their friend’s private server off a friend. Now Xbox users receive an error code when they attempt to join any form of private server. (Error Code 103)

Video of the issue: XBox Issue - YouTube
[Note that I am not the one who recorded the video, a player of my game did.]

Picture of error code

To reproduce use an Xbox on any game with Xbox support and join off a friend inside your own private server or their private server with friends added. This happens 100% of the time.

Due to this issue my player base of Xbox users who have bought private servers are now unable to play in their own private servers and friend’s private servers, meaning they’re losing their Robux for nothing, so I hope this issue can be fixed promptly. I’ve asked multiple users on my game who use Xbox as their main platform if they have the same issue that the person who sent me the Youtube video does, and they all confirmed.

54 Likes

Apparently the issue of being unable to join your friends in private servers was fixed awhile ago, however needing to join off a friend to join their or your own private server can still be seen as an issue. If you buy a private server on a mobile device or a computer and go on your Xbox you’re unable to join it manually, instead you require the help of a friend to join off of.

10 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

9 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response. The engineers are looking into this issue but do not have a time frame as to when it will be fixed. When there is more info i will pass it along.

5 Likes