Unable to join team create places

Issue Type: Connectivity
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-03-29 17:03:00 (+13:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-03-29 22:03:00 (+13:00)

Reproduction Steps:
I am unable to join any of my team create places.

I’ve received two different errors over the past few hours.

For others experiencing this issue, these errors are:

Text Description of error messages

“Unable to open the place. Please restart your application and try again. If you continue to encounter this error, please contact customer service. Request Status Code: 2 Connection Result: 4”

“Unable to open the place. Please restart your application and try again. If you continue to encounter this error, please contact customer service. Request Status Code: 2 Connection Result: 0 Connection Closed: ReplicationDisconnect | Disconnected due to authentication failure. Please upgrade to the latest version of Roblox and reconnect”

Example Place

I have tried restarting my computer many times, yet still receive this error message hours after I first encountered it.

Expected Behavior:
To be able to join the team create studio.

Actual Behavior:
I get error messages and am unable to join the studio.

Did you happen to update all the plugins; nor the Roblox Studio? Reinstalling them might work, but if this is doesn’t still work I recommend contacting the Roblox Support or wait for actions.

I was just using studio, closed out of all my studio instances, reopened a fresh studio place and then I received this error.

My plugins do not have an affect on this.

If I reinstall studio, will it save all my settings (e.g. plugins, layouts, files, etc. Basically everything under %localappdata%/Roblox/)?

As far as I believe, I reinstalled my Studio once, however once I fully installed it, my files weren’t deleted nor my Plugins, however if this affected or was falsely informated, to get your plugins back head to the Plugin Management to see it. This may delete sometimes, but possibly without Deleting the Main App, that isn’t Roblox Studio this won’t possibly go wrong.

Was this problem related to this? If so, it had been reported.

Seems related.

I’ve spoken to a few other developers who have also experienced this. They were unable to use studio for a few hours and just had to constantly attempt to get in until it worked one time a few hours later.

Well, just like many other developers, this has randomly fixed itself for me now.

I haven’t shutdown, just waited a few hours and then opened studio and it worked again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.