Unable to launch Studio after restoring a suspended account

Hello there! This error has been popping up ever since my account was returned from being deactivated:

476061215e8f18c00df85c826a7a8454
CC: Web request to load GUAC policies failed. The backend UniversalAppConfiguration service may be down.

No solutions have been found, and it’s been almost a month now. (And yes, I’ve tried reinstalling. Many, many times.)

I’ve seen that other people have been having this problem as well, and it looks that it’s happening to them for the same reason as mine.

7 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic responses on " Unable to launch Studio after restoring a suspended account"

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

6 Likes

This issue is also occurring with one of my friends. Is there a fix to this issue yet?

Not yet, I believe they are currently figuring out a solution.

Try opening regedit, going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE and deleting the key called Roblox. It fixed the issue for my friend who also had it.

11 Likes

THANK YOU!

I haven’t been able to open Studio for a month now. You are actually a life saver! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What should I do if I’m on a mac computer?

4 Likes

How do you fix this on a mac computer?

4 Likes

Happening again but this time instead of Web request to load GUAC policies failed, it says on the Roblox Studio login page “User is moderated, please check website for more details.” I’ve tried logging in with multiple accounts, restarting my computer, reinstalling and updating studio but nothing has changed.

Issue is on Mac.

Posting this here because it’s related to this topic and I can’t post a bug report.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.