Unable to launch Studio

I am unable to launch Roblox Studio on my machine. I can play normal Roblox just fine, just not open Studio whatsoever.

Windows 10 1903 18362.476

I have already tried deleting the entire Roblox directory from Local Appdata, and Program Files.
I have verified the Visual Studio redistributable files, and DirectX package files.

Additional notes about this specific installation of Windows:
This Windows 10 version has system-wide FIPS 140-2 compliance.
This Windows 10 version has specific keying functionality such as MD5 intentionally disabled in favor of SHA-512.
This Windows Network Configuration has Enhanced Protected Mode with endpoint protection.
This system chipset has AMD SecureBoot called GuardMI, with Windows 10 Core Isolation enabled.
This Windows 10 installation heavily uses Hardlinks, Symlinks and Junctions for its directory tree, and common redistributable files have been merged into a Hardlink.
A Virtual Reality headset is connected, a Valve Index, through SteamVR, base OpenVR.

If you need any additional information, such as me uploading the logfiles contained under every directory, such as %temp%, and the memory dumps, feel free to ask. I can also generate system report files if necessary.

3 Likes

I’ve just ran the DotNet Framework Repair Tool to verify the installation of DotNet, and no issues have been found. Additionally, I ran a system file check using the latest distribution files, no integrity issues have occurred.

I’m still unable to verify as to why Studio crashes on launch.

When Studio crashes, can you find the crash dump & log files?
If no dump file, it seems to be crashed before crash report is initialized. Then I will try to share some other tools to collect more info:-)

1 Like

I have just sent you a message containing a 7zip file with all related logs, crashpad files, including all temporary installation files. These logs were generated on a fresh install, ran at the time of me posting now. Thanks for trying to assist me with this!