Unable to login to website (not a captcha loading issue, Firefox + Tracking Protection)

When I go to the website (www.roblox.com) and input username/password and press login, the 3 dots (the log in animation I guess?) appears for a second and that’s it. No log in actually happens. I also tried the other log in dialog by navigating to www.roblox.com/games and logging in from there - same issue except I get an error message “An unknown error occurred. Please try again.”.

The bug happens when Firefox’s Tracking Protection is enabled using the basic disconnect.me tracking list (the default one). i.e. Enable tracking protection in Firefox for all websites and then try to log in. It should fail.
Disabling this results in logging in successfully, but it should not be necessary for the user to do.

This bug seems to have started happening sometime after Jan 1 (probably. It was working in late Dec anyway)

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! :slight_smile:

It has been filed internally for engineers to help investigate it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.