Unable to make t-shirt on sale for 2 robux

Hello, so I’ve tried making a t-shirt of mine on sale for 2 robux, however this has not been successful as an error message “Something went wrong and we were not able to process your request. Please try again.” was instead given to me. When I tried to make it 5 robux roblox allowed me to process my request. Is this a new feature that has not been announced or is it just a bug? Is anyone else also experiencing the same issue?

6 Likes

Can’t be, if it’s telling you something went wrong, and not something went right?? But, you should sell your tshirt for 5 robux anyways. 70% of 2 robux (1 robux) is nothing.

You cant make T-shirts 2 robux anymore, it has to be 5

Yeah, and if it still dosen’t work, it might not have a image that is supported by ROBLOX

It is a t-shirt that has been uploaded already, it has nothing to do with the t-shirt itself.

1 Like

That’s weird, because it says the minimum price is 2 robux instead of 5 on the website. Eitherway, not sure why this was implemented in the first place.

1 Like

This would only encourage people to stealing other people’s t-shirts, but I guess people would regardless of the price if they aren’t willing to pay for something that they could easily steal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.