Unable to open any Team Create place in studio since the latest update

I am now receiving this issue again.
https://gyazo.com/951b62534c5d006fe8dbbfb0bb028d24
https://gyazo.com/6671cf253ee9d28c8bfa4442b27fda1b

I’m also receiving this issue again.
https://gyazo.com/ff927298d993f5e9366fb837c7b51270

1 Like

It seems to be happening to me now as well, but never happened before at all?

This is also happening to me.

Noticed that the games that I am unable to access in Studio also cannot be accessed by the normal Roblox engine. They give me an infinite “Waiting for server” loading time.

Also happening to one of my games, Bloxton Hotel. Just got locked out of it for no reason and haven’t been able to enter studio for that one place.

4 Likes

This issue is still active for me, even 2d after this post has announced it being fixed, but only on a specific game (team create and group owned).

When I try to open the game, studio shows the “Loading game…” message for 15 seconds to a minute or two, then proceeds to show this error message:
Bug started happening to me this morning, about 7:00 AM GMT+8

Edit: Both of the developers I work with are also experiencing the same issue with this specific game.

4 Likes

Same issue for me since this morning (7 AM GMT). I can open Drift Legends fine, but an unreleased project I’m working on with a team errors just like the above. Already on a tight schedule for the game, this isn’t exactly helping…

One thing to note is that the place I’m trying to open is on a friend’s profile, while Drift Legends is on a group.

Edit: Now it just straight up crashes after a couple minutes
Edit 2: A fellow developer of mine can’t open the place either (not the place owner, another person invited to the Team Create like me)

1 Like

This is happening to me. It’s really disrupting our progress.

3 Likes

It does not happen to me. I can enter any team create project at any time.

Same for me, It delays us a lot :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I have tried reinstalling studio and restarting my computer and the issue is still happening. This is causing disturbances in my workflow. I originally was getting the error but now it just force closes studio.

1 Like

Happens to our team too! We really hope we can find a solution.

Roblox Studio 04-08-2020 14_49_44

3 Likes

Not sure if this is related, but my place which has Team Create on cannot be joined at all. It gets stuck at “Waiting for an available server.” permanently. Seems to have started last night (15 hours ago).

2 Likes

Still having this problem since yesterday. Really annoying not being able to work on anything.

Logs show Error on connect, unable to initialize Team Create server: code 6

3 Likes

Thought they patched it the day before yesterday, now here it is again yesterday and still going on today.

5 Likes

This says it’s fixed and the thread is closed. I didn’t start receiving this message until today though, so clearly not fixed. Not really sure what to do.

Try reverting the place to an older version and opening studio, that’s what I did.

Same here. unable to play the game as well.

started happening around GMT+2 1am, we shutdown the game and no one could join past that point (applies to the TC as well)

2 Likes

I wonder if someone on my team create can save a new version and then I could get in?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’ve tried it out with other accounts and no one else has been able to access it, including people who have been in the game numerous times before.

1 Like