Unable to open any Team Create place in studio since the latest update

It does not happen to me. I can enter any team create project at any time.

Same for me, It delays us a lot :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I have tried reinstalling studio and restarting my computer and the issue is still happening. This is causing disturbances in my workflow. I originally was getting the error but now it just force closes studio.

1 Like

Happens to our team too! We really hope we can find a solution.

Roblox Studio 04-08-2020 14_49_44

3 Likes

Not sure if this is related, but my place which has Team Create on cannot be joined at all. It gets stuck at “Waiting for an available server.” permanently. Seems to have started last night (15 hours ago).

2 Likes

Still having this problem since yesterday. Really annoying not being able to work on anything.

Logs show Error on connect, unable to initialize Team Create server: code 6

3 Likes

Thought they patched it the day before yesterday, now here it is again yesterday and still going on today.

5 Likes

This says it’s fixed and the thread is closed. I didn’t start receiving this message until today though, so clearly not fixed. Not really sure what to do.

Try reverting the place to an older version and opening studio, that’s what I did.

Same here. unable to play the game as well.

started happening around GMT+2 1am, we shutdown the game and no one could join past that point (applies to the TC as well)

2 Likes

I wonder if someone on my team create can save a new version and then I could get in?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’ve tried it out with other accounts and no one else has been able to access it, including people who have been in the game numerous times before.

1 Like

That’s strange. I believe the other people in my team can access.

1 Like

Really? Guess you’re luckier than I am. It’s possible severity is different per game.

1 Like

Myself and the dev team I work with are also completely unable to work on any group games with team create enabled as of today

1 Like

Anyone who is recently having issues opening a Team Create place, please send me your Studio logs in a private message? How to post a Bug Report - #12 by Roblox

7 Likes

I also have this issue, however I’ve dm’d twberg and currently waiting for a response!

Just a little update for you and anyone else.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who sent me Studio logs. It has helped us uncover the underlying issue. Unfortunately, the issue has manifested in potential dataloss for some saves and publishes occurring during the time period 4:13pm -5:32pm PST on August 3rd. We will be working to remove these corrupted assets from the backend to help everyone get back into their games as soon as possible, but if you are unable to wait, please try reverting to a previous version outside of this timeframe.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

5 Likes