Unable to open studio anymore

For some weird reason since about 30 minutes ago i am unable to open a local test server correctly and an error pops up with an extremely long error message.

I tried to re-open studio but the same error message pops up whenever i try to.

I am unable to open any of the starter places.

I am too afraid to shutdown the place i already had open so i have tried to re-open any team create place atm.

A private message is associated with this bug report

13 Likes

Same here. Tried logging out and back in.

Error:

We could not open the place [6560363541]. "Roblox.ErrorContext.DependencyException: GetProductInfo call failed\n ---> Roblox.ApiClientBase.ApiClientException: ApiClient MarketplaceAuthority exception:\nUrl = https://marketplace.api.roblox.com/v2.0/GetProductInfo?assetId=6560363541\nStatusCode = ServiceUnavailable\nStatusDescription = Service Unavailable\nResponse Machine Id = a25a45af-c3a2-4fa7-7b70-46d86bfe802e\nResponseText = Adaptive Concurrency Limits Enforced. The server is temporarily unavailable due to high load. Please retry later.\n\n ---> Roblox.Http.Client.HttpRequestFailedException: An error has occurred with your request.\n\tStatus code: ServiceUnavailable (Service Unavailable)\n\tUrl: https://marketplace.api.roblox.com/v2.0/GetProductInfo?assetId=6560363541\n\tResponse Machine Id: a25a45af-c3a2-4fa7-7b70-46d86bfe802e\n at Roblox.Http.Client.RequestFailureThrowsHandler.CheckResponse(IHttpResponse httpResponse, IHttpRequest httpRequest)\n at Roblox.Http.Client.RequestFailureThrowsHandler.InvokeAsync(IExecutionContext`2 context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at Roblox.Pipeline.ExecutionPlan`2.ExecuteAsync(TInput input, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at Roblox.ApiClientBase.GuardedApiClientBase.ExecuteHttpRequestAsync(String actionPath, HttpMethod method, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IEnumerable`1 queryStringParameters, IEnumerable`1 formParameters, IEnumerable`1 headers, String rawPostData, IEnumerable`1 multipartFormData, String actionName)\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\n at Roblox.ApiClientBase.GuardedApiClientBase.TranslateHttpException(Uri requestUrl, HttpRequestFailedException exception)\n at Roblox.ApiClientBase.GuardedApiClientBase.ExecuteHttpRequestAsync(String actionPath, HttpMethod method, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IEnumerable`1 queryStringParameters, IEnumerable`1 formParameters, IEnumerable`1 headers, String rawPostData, IEnumerable`1 multipartFormData, String actionName)\n at Roblox.ApiClientBase.ApiClientBase.GetAsync[T](String actionPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IEnumerable`1 queryStringParameters, IEnumerable`1 headers, String actionName)\n at Roblox.Marketplace.Client.MarketplaceAuthority.GetProductInfoAsync(Int64 assetId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at StudioOpenPlace.Implementation.ProductInfoAuthority.GetProductInfoAsync(Int64 placeId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /all/services/studio-open-place/src/Implementation/ProductInfoAuthority.cs:line 41\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\n at StudioOpenPlace.Implementation.ProductInfoAuthority.GetProductInfoAsync(Int64 placeId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /all/services/studio-open-place/src/Implementation/ProductInfoAuthority.cs:line 41\n at StudioOpenPlace.Controllers.OpenPlaceController.OpenPlace(Nullable`1 placeId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /all/services/studio-open-place/src/Controllers/OpenPlaceController.cs:line 107"
5 Likes

It´s a Roblox error/bug. It´ll be fixed soon.

I´m also getting that error, I can´t open any of my games

2 Likes

I had this issue, I clicked it again after though and it lets me in.
Anyone else able to do the same thing I am?

+1

1 Like

+1. Hopefully these fix this asap!!! :sob:

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

This issue seems to be resolved now. It has to do with the outage roblox had yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.