Unable to Open Team Create Places

It’s still showing me the same thing, Is there a way to fix it?

2 Likes

Issue has started happening once again. Same exact repros, and it only happens on group-owned team create places. Have tested group-owned non-TC places, but have not tested non group-owned TC places.

3 Likes

I’ve just started experiencing this issue as-well, no matter what device I attempt to join a team create (or regular place) on it’ll crash. I’m not utilizing a VPN; nor is my router blocking any requests.

3 Likes

This has been happening to me as well, I haven’t been able to open any game for over an hour.

3 Likes

I started having this issue today, except my error code was different. I don’t use a VPN btw.

It says “Request Status Code: 5” for me

Also, no one has been able to play the game either since this started happening for me. It just sits on the loading screen “Waiting for an available server” forever.
Place link: ER:LC S1 Development & Testing 4 - Roblox

EDIT: After trying some more, sometimes I am able to play the game. I have about a 10% chance of being able to play if I sit on the loading screen for a while.

EDIT 2: Finally got the place open in Studio only after several attempts.

EDIT 3: I’ve heard Roblox staff say they think this is related to place size, but that doesn’t make sense given what devs are saying. It’s happening on SPECIFIC places, possibly only group-owned Team Create places. Consider the following:

1. I’ve never had issues opening that place in the past (before 3/13). A lot of devs started having the same issue on the same day.
  2. I’ve never had this issue opening even bigger worlds at different places in the past.
  3. We have this world uploaded to 3 different roblox places, but this is the only one we have issues opening.
5 Likes

Same, I had the same problem as well since 3 hours ago.

3 Likes

Update: It seems the issue with opening the places in studio has been resolved once again for the time being. It works fine for myself and others in most cases, but there is still a percentage of developers currently affected by this.

7 Likes

Thats the same here for me, it had been doing that since last week.

3 Likes

Same here. I think it’s Roblox related (waited for about 30 mins to open my place)

Edit2: originally thought there was an issue with a game update :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep. Can relate. This even happened to my game which only has me on it!

2 Likes

I have also been struggling to enter Studio. I get will get this error message multiple times before it finally lets me in.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting. We are currently looking into the issue.

4 Likes

Hmm.

Have you been removed from team create?
Are you on there friend list? - You need to be there friend on Roblox to enter team create, if you were unfriended you will automaticly be removed from team create.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes

I cant create a Bug report since I dont have the right.
On my side , I just no longer see the Places of my game. The Places list is empty :cold_sweat:
Why cant we choose the place to open before opening the game in Studio ?

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me, though it happened to all things in the asset manager

3 Likes

I’m having this problem. It’s a group owned game.
I can still edit the place via the Create tab.

Hello, after some investigating, flag has been flipped so the issue with asset manager loading assets should be resolved. Thanks for the report and let me know if there are any other issues!

4 Likes

It seems to be resolved for me. Thanks!

This report has been closed and topic is now locked. If you run into an issue, please submit a new bug report.