Unable to player with multiple clients

When I try playing with 2, 3, 4 clients, it never loads them, only loads the 1…

I start with 2 clients, but the second client just never loads. This is the case with 3,4 clients. Only 1 client loads

Expected behavior

Multiple client instances to open

1 Like

I get this behavior too, it has been an issue for a really long time now.

For now, just keep pressing the start button and it will add more clients.

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database.

Hi there, for this we’re going to need some logs. Since there might be a bunch of processes, the best thing to do would be to first delete all the existing logs. Then load up studio and try to launch a 4 client test. Then shut down all the studios, and send any and all log files produced up to us. Thanks!

1 Like

Also I can’t see from the image, but if you can reproduce this on Baseplate that would be helpful in ruling some things out.

1 Like

Idk what happened, but this seemed fix yesterday and now all of a sudden is broken again.

I was able to replicate on a baseplate easily

I’ve sent the logs in the bug-files chat and tagged you.

Thanks for the logs, and for reproing on baseplate. I’m wondering if this has something to do with the state of the machine at the time its launched as we can’t see this on our end. It’s a pain, but if you do this on a fresh reboot does it have the same behavior? Just trying to eliminate as many factors as possible.

Hi there,

From the log you sent earlier, that attempt was trying to launch Server + 1 Client. Maybe wrong files are being shared?

Could you please clear your log folder and redo the test on a base plate and share the log?

Thanks

I’ll update this if I can get it to repo again. It’s working fine right now (started working fine again yesterday about 15-20 minutes after I sent the logs in)

There’s no real solid repo, it just breaks at random