Unable to prove address on tipalti

I’ve been able to devex many times before but for the past 2 months I have been met with nothing but rejection after rejection.

The first time I was rejected I got a message from Roblox saying my bank info was incorrect (Which was weird because nothing changed with my bank info)

I shrugged it off and decided to redo my tipalti info but now a new problem arrived. And I received this rejection email from roblox.

I’m being rejected over and over because I’m unable to prove my address, even though the same proof of address I used in the past to devex worked before. Apparently they’re expecting a typical American ID which has my name, face, and address on the card but where I live our IDs don’t have our address written on it (this also goes for passports, and driver licences in my country). So instead I’ve sent in other stuff like my bank statement and my light bill (this is what worked for all the other times i’ve devexed before). Nothing is working.

I’ve also contacted roblox support but I have yet to get a response, so now i’ve brought my problem here to the forums to see if there’s any solutions to my problem. This is beginning to affect my livelihood has I depend on roblox dev ex to pay my rent and bills and I’d like to have this rectified as soon as possible. Thanks