Unable to publish experiences

Thank goodness, I thought I was alone on this. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly. I’ve tried multiple ways of publishing but what I’d just recommend is to just save your game files if you can.

4 Likes

This is happening to me too
Hopefully we get a fix soon

3 Likes

Internal Server Error all evening today. Unable to publish anything. Also, unable to upload decals/textures, so this isn’t restricted to Studio only.

7 Likes

Same here. I managed to get one publish in about 30min ago but now no good. Internal server error.

4 Likes

It was not fixed by re-opening studio…

3 Likes

I think its a discrace how despite being a weekday we’ve still not even heard a whisper from any staff members that anything is being done to look into this issue after well over two hours has elapsed. Roblox should have plans of action for downtime of any of their infrastructure.

7 Likes

Just got a publish to accept. Good luck.

5 Likes

We’ve heard whispers alright. Check this topic out, they are censoring people talking about the server issues.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/its-time-for-roblox-to-upgrade-their-engine/3038402/3

5 Likes

I think it’s fixed now is it? Happened me for a few mins too.

4 Likes

I just got the same thing, it happened while I tried to update a game from an local .rbxl file (double clicked the file), it would just upload forever and fail. So I opened studio normally, loaded the existing game (from the my games tab) and selected publish to roblox, it worked so I decided to close the place (not studio) then I clicked the “File” button, opened the .rbxl stored on my PC, then again File and Publish to roblox, then I clicked update existing game and picked the one I had issues with updating and it worked. I don’t know if it’s a roblox server issue or studio but it’s really weird.

Also when I was in studio with the existing place open, and opened the local file, it launched studio in a separate process and that one had issues with logging me in, it said “Login to continue in Studio” , clicking login via studio opened the roblox sign in website, must be an issue with the way it authenticates the user I guess?

3 Likes

I have managed to successfully publish my experience twice now, it seems others are also able to publish again now. I hope that Roblox can prevent this from happening again, they should have a backup server on standby that is ready to go.

2 Likes

Sorry about the trouble here, we had an issue that brought down all save/publishing for a bit which we have just finished deploying a fix for. At this point all saves should now be working as normal.

If you continue to see trouble please report it here.

11 Likes

Dear god. Why are you making conspiracy theory when you didn’t look at the junk replies at that thread :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still experiencing this issue. Publishing and loading assets both are taking exceedingly long times.

1 Like

Is this happening for just places or all assets?

The issue we corrected earlier this week was specific to place save/publish. If you are having any trouble with publishing other types of assets it would be best to create a new bug report thread with details about what exactly is going wrong.