Unable to publish experiences

I have been unable to publish my experience since about 21:30 BST today. When attempting to publish, nothing happens for about two minutes then the output simply states “Internal server error”. What’s going on?
I have saved my place as a local file and closed and reopened studio, yet this issue still occurs, and as the error is vague and clearly states its a server issue, I can only assume its something on Roblox’s end that has stopped working recently.

Can this please be looked into, and is anyone else having this issue?

Visual Aids:

The above window just hangs in that loop for multiple minutes before finally showing a vague error.

The output also states a vague error.

A private message is associated with this bug report

47 Likes

Exact same thing is happening to me right now, super weird.

15 Likes

It looks like roblox’s servers might be down, since I keep getting disconnected with team create too

10 Likes

It turns out Roblox’s servers have been down.

6 Likes

a line from my studio logs:

2024-06-24T20:57:22.382Z,144.382629,2fa4,6,Error [FLog::AssetsUploadApiFlow] assets upload failed - operationId: ad3b3be8-d11e-458e-9700-b61d85d262eb, assetId: 14832607618, assetType: Place, elapsedTime: 128837.60784600301, isPublish: true, failedStep: 4, isStopped: false, responseMissingField:false, operationStatusErrorCode: , detailedErrorCode: , additionalDetails: UploadStatusPolling max polling retry reached

UploadStatusPolling max polling retry reached makes me hope its a server problem

6 Likes

It is, Robox’s servers (shockingly) went down (again).

8 Likes

They couldn’t have picked a better time :sob:

6 Likes

just save your place files onto your computer for now, thats what i did

5 Likes

Okay, it’s not just for me. I’m just glad my progress auto saved at a good point.

4 Likes

I was working on an ARG and just publishing the final place, funny that your game is named ARRG.

5 Likes

bruh thanks for reporting this im not allowed to report bugs

7 Likes

Yeah this happened to me too just now, hopefully roblox fixes it asap otherwise i cant make games anymore

7 Likes

This issue has been ongoing since 3:00 pm EST. This is one of the errors I got first time then never got it again.

6 Likes

I’ve been unable to upload any classic clothing assets.
I wonder if these bugs are connected?

4 Likes

seems to be fixed now, i tried publishing and it worked perfectly fine. hbu u guys try it out now

5 Likes

I’m definitely still unable to publish, no idea how its worked for you.

6 Likes

Just tried it and didn’t work, had to force quit studio to even close it

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me right now.
i keep getting “Internal server error” and needing to force studio to close with task manager after it failed to save.

3 Likes

Having the same issue, and am unable to do anything else with saving.

3 Likes

Checked APIs and found that some do not seem to work.

realtime.roblox.com/docs
share.roblox.com/docs
textfilter.roblox.com/docs
translations.roblox.com/docs
? usermoderation.roblox.com/docs
abtesting.roblox.com/docs

Although this may be fixed by just reopening Roblox Studio.

3 Likes