Unable to purchase Ad Credit in Ads Manager

I have tried to buy ad credit in the ads manager two or three times yesterday and one time today and the purchase appears to go through but I do not receive any ad credits. I’m using the ads manager in Safari on a Mac.

Reproduction steps:

1. Go to the ads manager from the creator hub.
  2. Go to the payment settings page.
  3. Click “Add Payment Method”.
  4. Enter the amount of Ad Credits.
  5. Click “Buy”.
  6. Click “Buy” in the confirmation prompt.
  7. The website shows a green “notification” prompt saying that the purchase was successful and that the ad credits will be added to my account shortly.
  8. This happened both yesterday and today when I attempted to buy ad credit and:
  • I have not received any ad credits.
  • No robux has been withdrawn from my Roblox account
  • I still see the yellow “No Payment Method on File: You will not be able to create ads until a valid payment method is saved.” banner.
  • The “Payment Activity” tab says “No transaction history yet.”.
  • The campaign “Create” button I still gray and doesn’t allow me to press it.

To summarize, when I try to buy ad credit everything appears to work and the purchase appears to be successful, but in reality nothing happens.

2 Likes

I have this exact same bug happening to me. I’ve tried to buy ad credits around 10 times now, and your description above is what happens to me as well.

Just a quick follow up, it’s now working for me.

Same thing here, everything works as expected now. Thank you to whoever fixed it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.