Unable to purchase Roblox Premium at all

I was hoping to get UGC access by buying a higher tier of Premium, so because Roblox originally wouldn’t allow me to buy Premium 1000 or 2200 I decided to cancel my current 450 subscription which I did.

Everything was fine and it gave me the option to buy 1000 and 2200 when my 450 expired today, however when 1100 purchasing with Paypal - I get met with the “Success, thank you for your purchase” screen - but don’t actually get the premium membership.

I’ve tried this 3 times on 2 different browsers (Opera GX and Google Chrome), the money is not taken from my bank when doing this but it is a pretty significant issue as I’m unable to purchase premium 1000 at all.

This is very annoying as I’m a trader and I need premium to trade, as well as all the UGC under my group being taken off sale. I was told in the PM upon my premium expiring that I had a week to repurchase premium and then it told me I had to rebuy it TODAY - but all my UGC items have been taken off sale.

EDIT: According to Paypal, the automatic payment is already setup and active as of today, although no money has left the account…

Expected behavior

I expect to be able to buy premium normally.

4 Likes

Just to add - I went on the Roblox app to attempt to purchase premium that way, and it only showed that I could buy Premium 450. No idea if these are related but I definitely tried buying 1000 as it wasn’t greyed out on PC.

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like