Unable to re-activate account after warning

• Detailed description of bug;
    Apon being warned (which is an entirely different issue im unhappy about) and attempting to re-activate my account I am presented with the follow error:

• Where the bug happens (be specific);
    This bug is happening on the roblox website, and im currently on safari.

• When it started happening;
    Started happening about half an hour ago when I received the warning.

• Screenshots and videos of the bug;
    https://gyazo.com/06db55c2fc8e01f0930fb8d85b3b9eac

• Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!);
    Upload an image of a Roman numeral so you get warned then try to re-activate your account

• Extra info:

Getting this on the error page, could potentially show where in the loading sequence something is breaking.
Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 20.55.23

12 Likes

I have the same exact issue, it is an endless loop where I cannot log in. I was disabled for posting a ROBLOX character portrait which is a illegitimate reason. I have over 100,000 ROBUX on my account and I am unable to log in or administrate any of my groups.

5 Likes

This issue has been heavily affecting my studio because he is not able to enter roblox, resulting in studio data loss and loss of potential work. Iā€™d heavily enjoy that this issue comes to light and is fixed, as you can see by the other posts in this thread, this is affecting more than just him.

2 Likes

Is this a long-standing issue with your friend or only recent?

2 Likes

Also getting this as well as tons of people on Twitter and Reddit

3 Likes

to further help pinpoint the location of whatever is wrong, I believe this issue began last night at around 23:00 BST

2 Likes

Having the same exact issue since yesterday.

2 Likes

Issue fixed, try re-activating now.

3 Likes

Can also confirm, would appreciate compensation for disruption caused but I feel thats unlikely.

1 Like

very unlikely, with roblox, its just tough luck im afraid

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.