Unable to redeem Roblox card

Heyo,

So today i bought 2 cards, but upon redeeming it throws an error. “Something went wrong, please try again later”. image

Looking at the console, it shows a 400 bad request error, so is it an issue with the card activation itself or the website? i’m kind of infuriated at the moment. image

I’d definitely appreciate someone who has a lot of knowledge on this to answer since i almost wasted 20 dollars on the cards.

14 Likes

20 minutes later, i was finally able to redeem the two codes after clearing my browser and using my mobile data. This is still such a major inconvenience and i would advise a Roblox engineer to look at the cause of the problem. Gave me a mini heart attack for 20 minutes.

15 Likes

I’m curious to know what your browser’s useragent is? (On your computer)

2 Likes

@dibblydubblydoo What browser and operating system are you using? I’m guessing that the time zone settings (occurs at windows 7) or the browser or firewall are disabled.

2 Likes

One of my friends had a similar problem and was using Windows 7

2 Likes

I’m using windows 10 as my os and google chrome that is completely up to date. My phone is using google chrome app too, and is completely up to date.

@SwagMasterAndrew what is a useragent?

3 Likes