Unable to Save Game Settings After Selecting All Language on Localization Section

Issue Description:

This issue occurs when attempting to automatically translate a Roblox project to all available languages through Roblox Studio. Selecting all languages and saving the settings results in a warning message in the Output tab, even if some languages were already chosen. The project itself doesn’t get saved with the complete localization configuration.

Reproduction Steps

1. Open Roblox Studio.
  2. Select an existing project.
  3. On the top of the screen, click on “Game Settings”.
  4. Go to the Localization sector and click on each available language to automatically translate to the game.
  5. Press the blue button “Save”.

Expected Behavior:

I should be able to save all changes after clicking on all of the options to have my project translated into all the available languages on Roblox.

Actual Behavior:

Whether you have already a few options or you selected all of the available languages, it always prints a warning on the Output tab.

Visual Aids:

1 Like

I think you forgot to update the ‘Issue Description’ here

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out! Updated the topic’s description and it should be all set! :grin:

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue and will start investigating, we will update you when we have further information.

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

This same issue is happening to me, but mine gives me an error saying “Could not save game settings.” a temporary work-around is that managing localization still seems to work when done from the localization tab on the creator hub.