Unable to start roblox at all

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Play Roblox

2. What is the issue?
    Yeah uh when i use Roblox Player, it opens, then when its supposed to show the loading of a roblox game, it doesn’t come up, and Roblox isn’t on task manager, guessing its Hyperion the issue

Roblox Studio works perfectly fine

1. What solutions have you tried so far?

I tried Roblox on Microsoft Store, with it just showing the roblox logo then disappearing, not in task manager too

I tried Roblox Support, didn’t work

I looked at devforum, telling that getting out of the insider preview works, but i don’t really want to reset my entire laptop (im on canary channel), and to reinstall every single thing, which would get very annoying.

At first, it was just Roblox Player, so i used the Microsoft Store app, but now that broke too! And that was when Hyperion came on it

I tried another account on my system, since i had this issue before (before hyperion was a thing)

Before i get asked this, here:

1 Like

You’re using a Windows 11 Preview. Use a stable version Switch to Stable Release Version

That Windows 11 Preview is not supported. After switching to a stable release version, it should all work fine.

1 Like

i don’t want to reinstall 200GB of apps and stuff, that would be annoying

i might do a dualboot, but that would be a bit hard with the amount of storage i have

i can try to stop getting insider previews and wait for them to work tho

They most likely won’t support the Windows 11 Preview due to most likely security reasons. There is no work around.

the weird thing is that it used to work on windows 11 preview

it only has recentley gone out of support.

Yeah. @koliemini is correct. There is no work around.

where does it say that it has gone out of support?

I don’t know where anymore but a roblox staff member has said that it has gone out of support

This is Roblox staff.

1 Like

i just found a workaround apparently, i changed the compatibility settings to Windows 7 and it seems to run just fine, don’t know if this is the recent update because i just updated Roblox

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.