Unable to view all avatar items equipped on user profiles

Previously, there would be a method for viewing more pages of items someone is using on their avatar but it seems to have been removed.

Reproduction steps

1. Go to a profile of a user who is wearing multiple pages of items (animation bundles count so this isn’t uncommon)
  2. Scroll down to the Currently Wearing header
  3. Attempt to view more than the first page of items a user is wearing
  4. Observe that only some of the items are visible (in the example linked, the hat isn’t shown)

I’m able to reproduce this 100% of the time when using a fresh Firefox install, but it appears to work fine in Chrome.

Expected behavior

I expect to be able to see all of the items a user is wearing. I saw an item a user was wearing and wanted to buy it but ended up having to search the catalog for it, which took a lot more time.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/users/9812086/profile

Device Info

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/116.0
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer
16 Likes

The same thing occurs when viewing the “full profile” in the Roblox app on an iPhone:

Full Profile

Counterintuitively, when viewing the “abbreviated profile” all the components of an avatar are shown:

Abbreviated Profile

I would also like to mention that the repro link that you’ve provided is broken.

5 Likes

It’s nearly impossible to view someone’s avatar on desktop. The only way you can view someone’s avatar is to go on there inventory.
On The mobile Roblox app you can view someone’s avatar if you are the players friend. All you got to do is click on the persons profile and keep scrolling to the left to see what they are wearing!
Hope This Helps!

2 Likes

Can confirm that this is an issue on Safari, at least when I’m not logged onto the website.

2 Likes

This has been an on/off bug for at least a couple of years at this point. Extremely annoying.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you!

3 Likes

Hopefully this wasn’t forgotten about, especially for mobile.