Unable to view any groups or games within the Roblox Studio "Group Games" tab

Starting today, on August 10th, 2023, I’ve lost my ability to view/access all my groups, as well as the games correlated with them. This issue is a replica to this post’s issue.

I’ve attempted to close and reopen studio, uninstall and reinstall studio, and open and close other games. Nonetheless, I continue to encounter this bug. I will attach an image below.

(I will note that all other tabs are working fine, and I can even load into games without issue.)

Thank you for helping,
-BoredMxghty

-Contacts-
Email: boredmxghty@gmail.com
Roblox Account: BoredMxghty (Previous username of MightyDa564738)

1 Like

Thank you for the report. I tried to reproduce locally - it appears that your UI is missing the group owner dropdown.

My screen looks like:

If you can DM me your latest Studio log, I’ll be able to investigate this and/or direct it to the right engineers to fix it.

You might also try logging out and logging back in to your account in Studio.

3 Likes

Hey Mr_Purrsalot,

I’ve done as you suggested and attempted logging out and back in, yet I continue to experience the issue.

I’ve sent you a DM of my studio logs (please let me know if I sent them right), and I hope you can resolve this issue soon.

Thank you,
BoredMxghty

1 Like

You did it right. That was very helpful. We’re still investing all the things you investigate for an issue like this. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hey, an update if I may.

I reopened studio today to find the issue 100% resolved…? I’m having no issues I’m currently aware of.

Would it help you for me to DM you the newest logs? Let me know!

Thank you for your help! Sincerely,
-BoredMxghty

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.