Unable to view frames on mobile micro profiler web site

Reproduction Steps

The website used for mobile micro profiling is unable to display any information.
Upon scrolling or clicking on individual frames on the top bar of the website, the thread breakdown shows for a split second before hiding again.

Here is a video that can describe this better

This is happening to me on Chrome. Unable to test on any other web browser.

I’m able to view individual processes by hovering my mouse over them though. This makes it incredibly hard to debug

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-09-02 00:09:00 (-07:00)

2 Likes

Unfortunately this is a known issue which happened with an update of Chrome. This is not specifically related to Roblox, iow the original package has the same problem (https://github.com/jonasmr/microprofile)

This can be worked around by using another browser, e.g. Edge/Safari/etc.

We know this is really inconvenient, but it is unfortunately a browser issue, so we can’t fix this.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Will use Edge next time I need to microprofile mobile :smiley:

It would be cool if Roblox could assign an engineer to contribute to this project and fix this. Just ran into this bug.

As I have stated before, this isn’t a Roblox issue, but rather a Chrome issue, so there is nothing we can do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.