Unable to view more than a few modern heads and bundles on website and via client avatar editor

Reproduction Steps
Go to the Avatar Editor on the website or in the client and view the Heads or Purchased Characters section

Expected Behavior
I am able to view all of the Heads and Bundles I own

Actual Behavior
The website only loads up to 2 pages of my Heads and no more, while the client only loads less than 1 page, and it only loads 2 of my bundles, resulting in me not being able to view all of my heads and bundles to use them.

This bug happens without any extensions, and happens across two browsers (Brave + extensions, Google Chrome + no extensions)

Brave Version: 1.60.114 Chromium: 119.0.6045.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Chrome Version: 119.0.6045.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Issue Area: Roblox Website Avatar Editor & In Client Avatar Editor
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: When the new Dynamic Heads were released to UGC, as for the bundles it happened around 2 weeks ago(?)
Date Last Experienced: Current Date

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting this bug.
We have deployed a fix for this issue. Please let us know if you continue to see it.

Hi there,
The dynamic heads issue seems to be still occurring on both the client and the browser.

The client seems to have an issue where it loads up to 3 to 5 pages of heads, but then freezes up and says “No items found”. I assume this is something to do with rate-limiting, however this seems rather aggressive as people can often scroll through a bunch of heads just to find the one they want to use. (i.e in this case, I’d like to put on a faceless head that I bought when the UGC heads first came out.)

This issue does resolve itself if you just wait a little after getting the “No items found” on the client.

There seems to be no workaround I can see on the browser.

As for the Bundles, the client has the same issue with the dynamic heads, while the browser just only loads my last 3 bundles I purchased.

This still happens under any Bundle (Dynamic Heads, Characters, Outfits). I’ve got hundreds of Character Bundles, but my Purchased Characters page loads 40 Bundles before refusing to load more. Attempting to load more Bundles shortly after this will give this vague Warning banner.

We have deployed another fix to support loading of heads or purchased characters.
Please let us know if you continue to see it.

2 Likes

Hi,
This seems to have fixed loading heads and purchased characters, however there is still an issue as where scrolling down a little will replace every single entry with a different one.

Before scrolling:

After scrolling:

Tested on Brave (with extensions) & Microsoft Edge (no extensions), both yield the same result.

However on Microsoft Edge, since I do not have extensions, I am unable to scroll on the Avatar page while looking at purchased characters (as for whatever reason, it only shows my latest 5 bundles), it will not load anything further than 5 bundles.

this has not been fixed for me, the reply above me is also experiencing what i see. here is a video of what happens

1 Like