Unbind from renderstep warning

I am getting a lot of these warnings, I’m pretty sure it is not related to my code since it says something about friendstatuslabel

It is happening here:

11 Likes

It’s even happening in Tropical Resort Tycoon 2

I’ve been getting that bug a lot too. It’s a bug the lies in Roblox when the player resets.

Here’s an example of me creating an entirely new game with this bug still occurring.

I wouldn’t worry about it breaking your game, but it does get a little frustrating.

edit: This bug spits out more errors when there’s more people in your game. It also seems to be entirely client sided.

2 Likes

Yep starting receiving this error today and has never happened before,

, if anyone can figure a way to silence this, that would be great as i can’t monitor the game with this blocking it

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well, I spent an hour trying to figure out if it was my code and I didn’t even think to check the bug reports on the DevForum! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Getting the same warning too,

Seems to be from newly updated games, and from the core UI ( Escape Menu )

2 Likes

Getting a similar thing, I cannot use CharacterRemoving or Humanoid.Died. Only difference is it says
utility-focus-state -inspect instead.

1 Like

I am also getting this warning!

I’d like to acknowledge that it was also from something like this:

1 Like

Thanks for reporting! Forwarding this along to the team.

3 Likes

This bug has also been outputting to the console when i die or sometimes even spawn in when I have the new roblox core ui feature enabled.

1 Like

Bumping this here to say it’s still happening. Unsure if the attempt to fix has gone through, just thought I’d reply in case it has.

1 Like

Happened to me aswell after I recently updated my game. I did notice that my studio wasn’t updated to the latest version when updating the game, so perhaps that may be the explanation to these bugs?

That could be a possibility, but I was experiencing this issue within a live version of the game. From there, I don’t see Roblox having any issues because of Studio.

I also issued a bug report on this same issue. I didn’t find this one because you didn’t put the error message in as text, only as screen shots. But my bug report has been linked from the OP if you want to look at it.

This is spamming my error report dashboard. Any update on this issue?

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing this since I updated a game. It’s creating clutter on my console, and is extremely annoying. If anyone could shed some light on what the cause is, that would be appreciated.

1 Like