Uncommited Changes

Hello. I’ve been having issues with the Uncommited Changes feature. Screenshot_1

None of my Developers (just me and @Myagenesis) are editing any code. My code is not publishing to my main game. It works just fine on studio.

Downloading copies of the game results in the code I last edited being unaffected.

Check the “Drafts” pane. You need to commit your changes before they apply to the main game.

3 Likes

I get this even though I have disabled collaborative editing in my team create place. Any way I can disable this annoying feature?

I dont understand what you mean by disabling the feature. Can you elaborate?

I turned it off, but I still get the message in the OP and have to commit drafts (would show more screenshots but they’re not uploading for some reason)

Oof. That’s weird.

(30 character limit)

Once you’ve turned it off, does it work if you restart Studio? I had the same issue but restarting it fixed it.

1 Like

oh right thanks, it should really tell you to restart studio

I agree. I didn’t find this information out on purpose, the drafts list was gone and it allowed me to publish without warning when I rejoined the following day (after disabling it). And so, it would be a pretty good idea to display it to avoid confusion.

1 Like