Uncopylocked glitch, I need help now!

Hello, Developers.

So, I’ve been recently encountering this problem. Everytime I publish a game, It’s always uncopylocked! People keep taking my scripts, and it’s leaking my game!

Please help!

5 Likes

Hello there,

No one can really help with this. If I was you I could get some proofs and report the people that are leaking your stuff.

Even if you are really easy with adding people into places you need to change that. I never let someone in the main edit because they can ruine it. Sadly is the ROBLOX Community not the most kind community because leaking and scamming is number one problem here.

No one else can help you with this anyways.

Kind regards,
DutchBuilds.

So, basically, everytime I publish a game this happens.

This is also happening to my cousin aswell. Is it doing this for you?

Hello again,

U need to publish ur game for the first time!
Here a little tutorial!
https://i.gyazo.com/ddd67accf5b0ae619d09854be5ee4b5c.mp4

If you did that u could play the game because u made your first version of the game!

Kind regards,
DutchBuilds.

Still didn’t work.

Do u need help? DM me on Discord!

DutchBuilds#4880

One more thing first, How do I turn off copylocked?

I will say on discord how. I need to look first. So if you can add me on Discord.
DutchBuilds#4880

I figured it out, it’s because i’m a mac player. My brother is not experiencing this issue and hes on PC.

Maybe somehow you have Allow Copying enabled. To turn this off, go to your game, click on the 3 Dots > Configure this Place > Permissions > Scroll down & uncheck Allow Copying

Steps:

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Also your account is banned? I can’t seem to check your account through DevForum :thinking:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This worked!

1 Like

Yes,

And for some reason It automatically does that, make it uncopylocked.

Hi everyone! We are investigating this issue right now. You can follow this thread for new updates!

1 Like