Underground Facility Hallway

Helloooo, I would like to know what you think of this hallway and if I need to add something or not :smiley:

New image:

21 Likes

I love it! This would work well for an underground city or a sci-fi build! What are you using this build for?

3 Likes

That looks really good! I would not change anything about it personally. Great job!

3 Likes

You should try adding small important details to the pipes or wires perhaps try switching up the material on the details such as the wires - bolts.

Consider adding small lights on the left side of the building walls throw a few parts on the ground “since parts of the building are breaking up” vents on the walls so it has that effect your wanting it seems like the building lacks small details, underground facility normally feature pipes different lighting source and usually items along the surface wall. I wouldn’t recommend adding much experiment into adding additional details?

Perhaps add some variation of materials as it would (give the walls a more natural choice).

2 Likes

Well that depends on its use, a passage to an underground safe haven would probably have neon text-based signs, while a maintenance tunnel would have workplace safety signs

1 Like

All perfect. Well, it would maybe appear to be more realistic if you changed the materials that are supposed to be metal into glass, and or increase the environmental specular scale

1 Like

That looks very nice! Good job!

Love all the details you used, keep it up!

Amazing details love it so much :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
-Sav

If they plastered over a brick wall it would be a lot thinner. If this is an underground lab I’d of expected them too use re-enforced concrete. Meaning it would instead use rebar for within the walls.

Wow!! Very good! But I see that you took out the bricks.
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.46.57 PM
I think you should put them back only in different places. I also think you should you change the lighting to Future, rather than Voxel, or Shadowmap (whatever one you’re using). But other than that VERY good!!!