Underwater restaurant - Terrain edit problem

Hi, So i’m tryind to recreate a underwater restaurant and I want to use terrain water for the project, but I stuble across an issue when it comes to covering the surrounding area around the building with water as I don’t want any water inside the building naturally.

Does anyone know of any plugin that let me edit the water more carefully or somehow have a thinner layer of water? Or would I need to go for another option?

This is how it looks like without water:

3 Likes

Well no actually. Roblox terrain is 4x4 voxels so it would be ALMOST impossible. I’ve tried this before too but ended up leaving the project behind.

1 Like

So there is no way of woring around this, cuz I don’t want people swiming inside the restaurant.

1 Like

you can subtract the water manually too

1 Like

Yeah that was what I tried but as xLinkTijgerYT pointed out, roblox terrain is 4x4 voxels which makes it difficult to subtract in detail.

2 Likes

You can decrease the size or the strength.

1 Like

Yes I agree. I will try to find if there is a possible way to do it easily or not.
Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

The closest I’ve gotten to precise editing is adding and subtracting terrain with the Part to Terrain plugin. This won’t get around the terrain voxel size but is much easier than a brush.

3 Likes

You could try this:

It probably could help you with your problem.

2 Likes