Unexpected Robux Revenue?

Hiya! Recently released this game: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

I have had a good few visits over the last 24 hours, but some unexpected revenue.

The graph shows that I have made a lot more money than I should have. Although I have made only 2 sales of 50 robux, the peak income seems to be at 148.

Originally I thought this may be due to Premium Payouts but that makes no sense when compared to this graph:

Although the game is “The Avatar Mall”, none of this clothing is ours so surely we should make no money from it. Any ideas?

2 Likes

If players buy clothing from within your game, you get a small % cut of each sale for referring it to them. That is likely where it came from.

Check the “Commissions” section under your recent transactions.

2 Likes

I did think it was a percent of sales, however is there any way to view this “commissions” information if it is via a group?

Here’s the current sales, and those are from the two 50 robux purchases. There is no way to view the cut we take from clothing.

1 Like

These are premium Payouts! You get them when a premuim player plays your game! The price depents on the play time!

1 Like

But that makes no sense as it doesn’t line up with the premium payout graph:
I’m assuming that it’s a percentage of clothing sold even if it isn’t mine, however I’m now wondering if there’s any way to see that?

1 Like

Just thought I would bump this; supposedly the game has made 1200 robux.

However, literally none of it lines up:

Still very confused. Any help!?

1 Like

Have no experience with groups, but if you have automatic % payouts for devs set up, that would probably be why you only have a bit pending in your group/user.

1 Like